Thursday, September 20, 2007

iPod Touch discussion

Over at the Futureshop Community Forums, there's an interesting back-and-forth about the pros and cons of the new iPod Touch.

The usual Apple-haters are there, as are the Apple advocates, but generally people seem excited about the touch screen functionality.

My issue is that I have a Mac computer, but can't find a PDA that properly syncs with my calendar and address book. All the Palms and HPs work fine with Windows machines, but they don't sync with Macs very well.

The iPhone looks to change that. But until they become available in Canada, maybe the iPod Touch will at least let me get rid of one device.

But the price is a bit high for me to just get one on a whim. More research required.


BREAKFAST: boiled egg, toast, and cantaloupe

No comments: