Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Crosby Count


Okay, I was really excited to get the first pick in our hockey draft this year, because it meant that I could snap up Sidney Crosby, and instantly be in the running to win the draft. Sid the Kid really is that good.

Or, he was last year. And the year before.

But he's been slow to get rolling this season, and in four games with the Penguins so far this year, he's only got four points: 2 goals, 2 assists.

Which, for any other player would be phenomenal. But for Crosby it's mediocre.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to trade the Kid. I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but I'm not a moron. I'd like to see Crosby notch a few more points, sure, and I'm also sure that he will. So I've decided to start tracking his output in this blog.

So if you wanna know how Sidney Crosby is doing, check back here for a points update on the league's best player.

After the Penguins loss to the New Jersey Devils tonight, here's where the Kid stands:

CROSBY COUNT
Games played: 5
Goals: 2
Assists: 4
Total points: 6


LUNCH: A pita wrap with tuna salad. The pita was a bit dry, but the tuna had just the right amount of mayonnaise

No comments: