Sunday, October 7, 2007

Why I hate NASCAR


So Jacques Villeneuve has decided he wants to race NASCAR. Fine. Good for him. He's clearly got no hope for a career in music. (He's only sold 233 copies of his debut CD, Private Paradise.)

And the drivers in the NASCAR circuit are whining and complaining about Villeneuve's deciding to debut at Talladega.

"Wah! We don't want the new kid to play with us today! What if he's better than us? Wah!"

I can't stand those pathetic, moronic half-wits. Some of the drivers are threatening to try and crash Villeneuve out simply because he's the new kid.

Well, I hope Jacques drives his ass off, stays nice and humble like a good Canadian, and makes all those NASCAR drivers look like the spoiled idiot brats they are.


LUNCH: Are you kidding me? With turkey in the oven? I'm fasting until that bird is done.

No comments: