Monday, December 17, 2007

The Crosby Count


Well, I've been on the road for a bit, trying to visit as many clients as I can before the end of the year, so it's high time we checked in on the status of our boy, Sid the Kid.

He's slumped a bit, dropping to sixth on the total points list, but he'll make that back soon enough. The road trip that brought he and the Penguins to western Canada took a bit out of him, I think.

They're back on the road, too, playing the Rangers tomorrow and the Bruins on Thursday. But then he's back home for a nice extended four-game stretch over Christmas, so I expect to see him up the output then.

We have faith in the Kid.

CROSBY COUNT
Games played: 32
Goals: 15
Assists: 28
Total points: 43


LUNCH: Bowl of chicken noodle soup with big, fat, thick noodles. Salty, too, which I like.

No comments: