Monday, February 18, 2008

GDC 2008

I'm heading to San Francisco tomorrow for the annual Game Developers Conference. While some channels of the conference - mobile and serious games - are already underway, I focus my energies on the last part of the week, when commercial video game developers get together and talk about just what goes into making the games we love to play.

I'll be blogging from the show over the next few days, so stay tuned and check back regularly for exclusive news and reports from GDC 2008.

I'll be attending the GDC Awards on Wednesday night, and the Ray Kurzweil keynote speech on Thursday (the title of his talk? "The Next 20 Years of Gaming"), and I've got invites to a private party with Will Wright and the big Prototype bash.

Should be fun.

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments: